In preparation for the 2018-2019 School Year, please find the School Supplies Lists as provided by Coast Mountains School District schools:
- Bear Valley School – 2018-19 Supplies List (Kindergarten to Grade 12)
- Ecole Mountainview – 2018-19 Supplies List (Kindergarten to Grade 6)
- Hazelton Secondary School – 2018-19 Supplies List (Grades 8 & 9)
- Kildala Elementary School – 2018-19 Supplies List (Kindergarten to Grade 6, English & French Programs)
- Kitwanga Elementary School – 2018-19 Supplies List (Kindergarten to Grade 7)
- Majagaleehl Gali Aks Elementary School – 2018-19 Supplies Listing (Kindergarten to Grade 7)
- Mount Elizabeth Middle-Sec. School – 2018-19 Supplies List (Grades 7 & 8, English & French Programs)
- Nechako Elementary School – 2018-19 Supplies List (Kindergarten to Grade 6)
- New Hazelton Elementary School – 2018-19 Supplies List (Kindergarten to Grade 7)
- Skeena Middle School – 2018-19 Supplies Listing (Grades 7 to 9)
- Thornhill Elementary School – 2018-19 Supplies Listing (Grades 4 to 6)
- Uplands Elementary School – 2018-19 Supplies List (Kindergarten to Grade 6)
- Cassie Hall Elementary School, Suwilaawks Community School and Thornhill Primary School provide classroom supplies to students for a fee. Parents/Guardians will be provided information during the first week of school.
- Caledonia Secondary School, Hazelton Secondary School (Grades 10-12), Parkside Secondary School, Kitimat City High School and Mount Elizabeth Middle/Secondary School (Grades 9-12) provide information relating to classroom supplies to students during the first week of school.
Should you require further information, please contact Carole Gagnon, Executive Assistant at the Board of Education Office at (250) 638-4401 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to Coast Mountains’ students return to school on September 5, 2018.
Have a wonderful summer!
For your reading enjoyment, please find the second issue of the CMSD82 Innovates quarterly bulletin which shares innovative initiatives and projects within Coast Mountains School District 82. To view the bulletin, please click on the link below:
This second issue features original and creative programs from schools across our district that strive to make a difference in the lives of our students. We hope you will be inspired by these innovative and student-centered learning programs.
We encourage you to share the CMSD82 Innovates quarterly bulletin with students, families and friends.
The next quarterly bulletin of CMSD82 Innovates will be issued in September 2018.
Superintendent of Schools
Dear CMSD82 Employee,
On March 23, 2018 SmartFindExpress performed an update which has led to some on-call employees receiving calls but being unable to connect to the system.
Included in the update is the following new feature as shared by SmartFindExpress:
- We have a new option that is not turned on for your district. The option will need the sub to only enter their pin, and there is a playback to verify what was entered. This new option has helped reduce many invalid entry phone issues for the subs.
- You will want to notify the subs that when the system calls they will just need to enter in their pin only. The system will play back the digits received and then they can confirm or re-enter.
SmartFindExpress believes that turning on this feature will resolve the issues of on-call employees being unable to connect.
- Effective April 6, 2018 after morning call-out we will activate this feature.
- Beginning the evening call-out on April 8 onward you will only need to enter your PIN and * to log in to SmartFindExpress
Should you experience any issues, please include as much information as possible (date, time, job number, nature of the issue) and email email@example.com.
If you have questions or you require immediate assistance, please contact Richard Anderson, Automated Dispatch Help Desk Clerk at 250-638-4439 or 1-855-635-4931, Local 4439 between the hours of 6:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
Human Resources Officer